I have a bad case of offensive breath that has bothered me for some time. I have been to several doctors but they have done me no good. Please tell me what to do.
First of all, you should try to find out what is causing your bad breath. There may be decayed teeth, infected tonsils or sinuses, some infection of the lung, or a disturbed digestive condition that results in the absorption of gas from the intestinal tract or the eruption of gas from the stomach. Any of these conditions may be sufficient cause of offensive breath.
A careful study by your physician of these several conditions and a correction of any irregularities he finds wil, we think, probably result in normal inoffensive breath.
- Bad Breath (askthedoctorandbehealthy.wordpress.com)
- Bad breath- Its causes and remedies. (expertscolumn.com)
- Get Rid of Bad Breath (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Having a pretty face won’t cover a stinky breath! (beprettybynizy.wordpress.com)
- CB12 – Neutralize Bad Breath Review (expertscolumn.com)