What are the symptoms of appendicitis?
One may know that he should see a doctor to check about the possibility of something serious when he experiences abdominal pain associated with nausea and followed by tenderness localized in one part of the abdomen. This sequence of pain, nausea and tenderness of a local area of the abdomen is the most common symptoms in appendicitis. Each individual case is different and a person is advised to consult his physician for the proper thing to do.
- Appendicitis and TEOTWAWKI, by Cynthia J. Koelker, MD (survivalblog.com)
- Recurrent abdominal pain in children (pedgihep.wordpress.com)
- Postpartum Care for Abdominal Pain (forallwomentoknow.blogspot.com)
- Natural Supplements for Appendicitis Cure – Appendicitis Symptoms, Causes and Home Remedies (curefordiseases.wordpress.com)
- Acute abdominal pain acute abdomen and surgical gastroenterology merck manual professional (slideshare.net)