I am living in the rural area where most of the vitaminal foods are not available. Rice, corn, camote, fish, and vegetables are the chief food found in our place. I wish you could arrange the proper balance diet for me and others with the food procurable in town.
A balanced diet is within the reach of everyone. I does not mean that we have to have a costly and fancy variety of foods in order to have a balanced diet.
God intended that man should eat fruits, nuts, cereals, and leafy vegetables. If you will recall, these were what our first parents, Adam and Eve, were eating in their paradise Eden. Flesh was not originally intended for food. However, man later on began eating flesh foods.
The three most important food elements that must be included in our diet are carbohydrates, fats and proteins. These can be richly obtained from simple foods you have in your place. Rice, corn, and camote are good sources of carbohydrates. Coconuts, peanuts, avocados and milk and other things, are good sources of fats. Beans, peas, garbanzos, soy beans, and eggs are good sources of proteins. All these are also rich in vitamins.
You are not apparently in a place where nutritious food can be had. You have a wide variety to choose from. You may consider the things available in your place as ordinarily, but they are all rich, nutritious food. You may prepare them the way you like it, but be sure to have a variety of them.
- Macrobiotic diet: Optimal health, safe weight loss and balanced lifestyle (voxxi.com)
- Child nutritionist reveals how important healthy carbohydrates are for growing kids (dailyrecord.co.uk)
- What are Vitamins? (mytropicanaslim.wordpress.com)
- Balanced diet wheel (eatcleanworkmean2013.wordpress.com)
- “Balanced Diet”- Two Words to Absolute Confusion (transformyourbodyblog.wordpress.com)