What do you think about giving bananas to small children?
Just recently Dr. Marry Swartz Rose, of Columbia University, referred to the great value of thoroughly ripened bananas for small children. She said they found in one of the hospitals that by giving two bananas a day to the children. She said they found in one of the hospitals that by giving two bananas a day to the children, serious vitamin-deficiency conditions were corrected. Bananas supply very generous amounts to the three vitamins A, B, and C. These vitamins are found in almost equal amounts in bananas.
- Why Do Bananas Have Strings? (conchapman.wordpress.com)
- Sweet Redemption. I Am Talking About Banana Muffins. (eatalready.com)
- Top Tip number 26 (becalmfeelalive.wordpress.com)
- Banana Bread (eatinghealthy4less.wordpress.com)
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie (cookingintolerance.wordpress.com)