There is no reason why a mother cannot give a child a cleansing bath at any time except in a condition of the skin that water would harm, such as severe eczema, or injury from an accident that could be harmed by moving the child.
During illness bathing is as important as at any other time , but take precaution to warm the room before giving the bath. It is wise to have the water somewhat warmer than ordinarily, in order to prevent chilling the child.
A bath is as refreshing to a child as to an adult, and when he has been perspiring a lot, more than one bath a day may make him comfortable.
- *Back to Basics Water Bath Canner (backbasicswaterbathcannerl3sale.wordpress.com)
- A loft full of memories and a lovely yellow bath (hannahjanelee.wordpress.com)
- Good-Bye Bath Time Tantrums: 8 Ways to Make Tub Time Fun (redtri.com)
- 2013b Hot Towel Cabinet with Uv Sterilizer Like a Towl Bath Warmer (towelcabinetsterilizerlikewarmerbl1.wordpress.com)
- Baby Bathtub Seat Ring (babybathtubseatringus.wordpress.com)