Ordinarily when children wet the bed at night, there is nothing wrong with the kidneys or bladder. It would be safe, however, to have a urinalysis to see whether there is a diseased condition. The child, as a rule, sleeps so soundly that the neck of the bladder relaxes and the urine leaks out. Usually children will go several hours before this occurs. If one could set the clock and get up a little before this time and take the child to the toilet, he might go the rest of the night without wetting the bed. Have the child retain the urine during the day as long as he can, to develop control of the neck of the bladder without its being excessively irritable. Give only a dry diet after four o’clock in the afternoon.
- P. Diddy confesses to wetting bed as child (indiavision.com)
- Diddy: I Used to Wet the Bed! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Kool-Aid kid Diddy used to wet the bed (breakingnews.ie)
- Diddy Claims that Bed-Wetting Helped Develop His Swagger (Video) (complex.com)
- Diddy Claims Bed-Wetting Helped Develop His #Swagger (Video) (keepitbasement.com)