I have been told that my child is a blue baby. Will he outgrow this?
The term “blue baby” is most frequently applied to a child who is born with a heart that does not permit normal circulation of the blood through the heart chamber into the large blood vessels, allowing the blood to mix within the heart.
New surgical techniques have been developed for correcting certain blue-baby conditions. When surgery is possible, the blueness frequently clears completely and the child is able to resume normal life.
- Baby Blue (linelauritzen.com)
- SNPwatch: Common Genetic Factors Associated with “Blue Babies” (23andme.com)
- Researchers solve mystery behind baby’s first breath (medicalxpress.com)
- ++>> I want to find Organic Wool Baby Blanket Baby Blue – Warm Baby Blanket: Baby as date March 18, 2013 16:03 (yellowswowe.wordpress.com)
- Alexa Chung Can Still Pull Off Baby Blue (nymag.com)