What causes bleeding gums and teeth during sleeping and what is the cure for it?
In your case we could not pin point any single disease entity that will produce the gum bleeding. This may be caused by diseased of the blood and bone marrow or it may just be caused by local conditions in your gums and teeth, such as infection.
We suggest that in order to establish a correct diagnosis and to give proper treatment, consult either a physician or a dentist who will surely help you.
- In Control Of Red Blood Cell Levels White Blood Cells Key; Findings Could Lead To Novel Therapies (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Saving My Baby’s Cord Blood – Stem Cell Information (everydayfamily.com)
- Who Can Use My Baby’s Umbilical Cord Blood? (everydayfamily.com)
- Amherstburg teen thrilled bone marrow transplant will save twin (blogs.windsorstar.com)
- Scientists Reveal Previously Unknown Role of Macrophages (sci-news.com)