What should be done to treat the common cold?
Bed rest is advisable, especially if the patient has a fever. Give him all the water and fruit juices he will drink, but no other food for twenty- four hours. After that, the diet should consist of soft or liquid foods until the worst symptoms have disappeared. No drugs should be given except at the suggestion of a doctor.
- Vitamin C cures common cold (annesmileynutrition.wordpress.com)
- Complementary Treatment of the Common Cold and Flu with Medicinal Plants – Results from Two Samples of Pharmacy Customers in Estonia (plosone.org)
- Common Colds: Protect Yourself and Others (cdc.gov)
- Take vitamin C to reduce cold symptoms and duration (nyrnaturalnews.com)
- The joys of the common cold! (stephw199231.wordpress.com)