Is it true that you should not give children under one year of age fresh fruit?
In general, it is preferable to give children under one year of age cooked fruits with exception of banana and at time scraped apple. Cooked fruit is a little less likely to be laxative and generally is better tolerated by very young children than raw fruit. Raw foods tend to have larger particles, which are easily lodged in the throat and may cause choking. An example of the foods are berries or fruits with small seeds.
- Yummmmmm (nestdesignstudio.ca)
- Spring Fruits & Arcimboldo (sandalsandlovehandles.wordpress.com)
- Healthy Snack for you and your family (nutritionnewjersey.wordpress.com)
- Fresh fruit (talesfromindonesia.wordpress.com)
- Natural Supplements for Diabetes Cure, Symptoms, Causes & Home Remedies (curefordiseases.wordpress.com)