What causes a child to grind his teeth at night? I have heard that the grinding is due to worm infectation.
Grinding teeth at night is sometimes the result of a child’s having worm infestation. However, nervousness, which many children experience, may be the cause. Inadequate rest, a program of activity that is not well adapted to the child’s temperament, or disturbed digestion may contribute to the symptoms. A careful study should be made to determine whether worms are present. A sample of the stool should be examined with the microscope to determine whether the eggs of worms are present. These eggs are specific in shape and form, so that a diagnosis can be made. If they are found, then a determined effort should be made to eliminate them.
- Article TMJ No More™ – Cure TMJ, Bruxism and Teeth Grinding Holistically Tmj No More ™:*$45/sale* Top Tmj (health5step.wordpress.com)
- Grinding Your Teeth and Other Bad Dental Habits (theepochtimes.com)
- The Fish Net (rocksolidministry.wordpress.com)
- Remedy for Grinding of Teeth in Sleep (prophet666.com)
- Skating (battyal.wordpress.com)