Tooth growing should not cause fever. However, fever is frequently observed. As the tooth comes out, it causes a break in the gums and this can be serve as an entrance for slight infection of the gums, causing swelling and pain. This infection causes the fever.
- Sugar Glider Facial Swelling (vvphc.com)
- Biological Tooth Replacement – A Step Closer (bioresearchonline.com)
- over the week: play, hairdos, fever and teething (inspire2love.wordpress.com)
- Dengue Fever (phpdeveloperchitra.wordpress.com)
- Profile of Dentist Pembroke Pines (pinescosmeticdentist.wordpress.com)