Are colored glasses harmful to the eye?
I see no objection to using these, personally finding them helpful, although now some eye specialists say that it is just a fad and that the automatic function of the pupil increasing or decreasing the amount of light falling on the retina provides all the protection necessary.
- Finding a Mesothelioma Specialist Can Make a Difference (nypersonalinjurylawrecord.com)
- Specialist helps sick children understand doctor jargon (nbclatino.com)
- Argus II bionic eye implants let the blind see, and even read (wired.co.uk)
- Friday mystery object #188 (paolov.wordpress.com)
- Dr. Irwin Azman, Scleral Contact Lens Specialists (scleralcontacts.org)