What are floaters? I have them in the eyes. Can they do any damage, is there remedy or relief from them, what causes them?
Floaters in the eyes are small opacities that follow no definite course. They are particles of slightly increased density that float in the water humor of the eye.
They may be present for some time or may show for a few days and disappear. It is not understood just what starts them. There is no method of eliminating them. In most instances they either disappear or the person becomes so accustomed to them that they do not interfere with his vision. For some reason they are more noticeable at some times than at others
- Living with poor eye sight (dendory.net)
- A Haunted Eye (sxchristopher.wordpress.com)
- All About Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate) – Alternative Fertility Treatments (everydayfamily.com)
- Floater Imports Eco Air Evaporative Cooler – Df169 (steelea35billingsleya503.wordpress.com)
- Thomas’ floater gives Kings win over Wizards (sacbee.com)