Ask the Doctor and be Healthy

Home » Common Diseases » Eye Trouble

Eye Trouble

Eye TroubleSix years ago when my wife had been suffering from trouble in her eyes, she got them treated by a doctor. However, recently her eyes have once again become weak and there is severe pain in the head above her eyes. Kindly let us know anything which will help remove her trouble.

Doctor’s Advice:

Regarding your wife’s eye trouble, it is possible that she may have a condition known as glaucoma in which the tension of the eye increases. I strongly advise that you contact an eye specialist because, if she has got this condition, she may have to be operated on.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: