Six years ago when my wife had been suffering from trouble in her eyes, she got them treated by a doctor. However, recently her eyes have once again become weak and there is severe pain in the head above her eyes. Kindly let us know anything which will help remove her trouble.
Regarding your wife’s eye trouble, it is possible that she may have a condition known as glaucoma in which the tension of the eye increases. I strongly advise that you contact an eye specialist because, if she has got this condition, she may have to be operated on.
- Eye Floaters (askthedoctorandbehealthy.wordpress.com)
- Awareness campaign on glaucoma (thehindu.com)
- See for Yourself: On Correct Eye Care (allywalterson.wordpress.com)
- Protect your eyes from glaucoma (thehindu.com)
- Regional governments urged to do more to combat blindness (caribbean360.com)