If the object is large, such as marble, a doctor must remove it. Trying to do it yourself with a struggling child may force it only deeper into the ear canal. Should an insect get into the ear, filling the ear with warm oil (olive oil, castor oil) will usually get rid of it.
- Obama pushes for Mideast peace talks to resume – CBS News (cbsnews.com)
- Turkey should seize offer of peace from Kurdish guerilla leader – The Guardian (guardian.co.uk)
- The Ryan budget and the austerity argument within the GOP – Washington Post (blog) (washingtonpost.com)
- Twitter turns 7: Look back at celebrities’ first tweets – USA TODAY (usatoday.com)
- Police say death toll from bombing at Pakistani refugee camp rises to 10; 20 … – Boston.com (boston.com)