What is the best thing to do in case I have symptoms as headache, fever, nausea, vomiting and sore throat?
The following are highly recommended:
- Absolute bed rest.
- Apply an ice bag to the head for headache while keeping the room moderately warm, and protecting the patient from chilling.
- Use steam inhalations about 3 to 4 times a day, or better, if you can, use medicated steam inhalations such as Vicks Vaporub.
- Diet should be liquid, especially fruit juices until nausea and vomiting stop. Drink at least 1500 c.c. of fluids daily.
- Better consult your physician to rule out serious conditions.
- Natural Remedies for the Family (everydayfamily.com)
- Allergies or Cold? (reflectionsonlifethusfar.wordpress.com)
- Why Sniffles Hit Hardest at Night (everydayfamily.com)
- DIY Herbal Cough Drops: Sore Throat Remedy (20somethingallergies.com)
- How to Treat a Cold (expertscolumn.com)